The Flying Kangaroo cocktail – a kangaroo was born in Germany in 1979. The Flying Kangaroo cocktail tastes creamy, sweet and fruity. A slightly different colada variety. The cocktail was created in 1979 by Charles Schuhmann, bartender and operator of one of the most famous bars in Germany.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. vodka
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. rum
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. orange juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Galliano Vanilla liqueur
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. coconut syrup
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. cream
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into an ice-filled fancy glass.
- Garnish with pineapple and orange slice.
If only Galliano is required as an ingredient in cocktail recipes, this always means yellow Galliano (Vanilla). Depending on how the recipe was created, these can be very different liqueurs in terms of taste. It can be mixed with Galliano Vanilla as well as with the Galliano L’Autentico herbal liqueur. Both variants differ significantly in taste. The Flying Kangaroo is prepared by Schuhmann with Galliano Vanilla.
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Galliano | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Coconut syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*