The Dolce Vita cocktail is complex yet easy to drink, with a touch of fizz that adds something sparkling. The cocktail was created in Isola, London, England in 2002.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 spoon Honey
- 1 dash Orange bitters
- Prosecco sparkling wine
- 4 Green grapes (seedless)
- Muddle the grapes in base of shaker.
- Add Vodka, honey and bitters.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Fine strain into chilled glass.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with a lemon zest twist.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Prosecco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*