Originating from Havana, Culto a la Vida is a classic Cuban cocktail consisting of dark Rum, cranberry juice, lime juice and sugar. It is important to use dark rum instead of dry white rum because it is aged for a longer period of time, which improves the cocktail’s flavours.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. dark Rum
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. cranberry juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime slices.