The White Russian was once a not-so-well-known cocktail; that all changed when The Dude aka The Big Lebowski came along.
- 35 ml / 1 ¼ oz. Vodka
- 35 ml / 1 ¼ oz. Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 35 ml / 1 ¼ oz. Half and half (Cream & Milk)
- Combine the Vodka and Kahlúa in tumbler glass with ice.
- Shake the milk and cream.
- Take a spoon and put the Half and half on top.
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Kahlúa coffee liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- The Big Lebowski DVD | USA* | UK* | Germany*
There are different ways to make the White Russian cocktail. One of them shows you The Dude on the DVD …