The Kilimanjaro cocktails is a cocktail with Amarula. The Amarula Wild Fruit Cream is a popular liqueur based on the marula fruit from Africa. You will recognize the bottle easyly because there is an an elephant on the label. And there’s a good reason for that label: elephants love to eat that fruit. Sometimes elephants even get drunk when they eat too much of the ripe, fermented fruits that have fallen of the marula tree.
- 40 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Amarula wild fruit cream
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. vodka
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Triple Sec.
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. orange juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a tumbler with fresh ice.
- Stolichnaya vodka| USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Amarula | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Triple Sec. liqueur | USA | UK*| Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*