The Comte de Sureau Cocktail (engl. Count of Elder) was created in 2007/08 at Le Lion Bar in Hamburg, Germany. Sprays of orange and lemon zest oils help delicately balance this bittersweet aperitivo, fittingly known by many as the Elderflower Negroni.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Gin
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz elderflower liqueur
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Ramazotti
- Fill a mixing glass ⅔ full off ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange and lemon twist.
- Bombay Sapphire Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Elderflower liqueur | USA | UK | Germany
- Ramazotti | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*