In January 2020 I was in Jordan looking for a typical Jordanian cocktail. I went to Aqaba on the Red Sea and found the Suzana Cocktail Bar at Tala Bay Resort in Aqaba, where bartender Yusel mixed me a super delicious Jordanian cocktail called casa ma. The Suzana Cocktailbar is a really great bar with international spirits and very competent bartenders.
If you once drive through Aqaba, e.g. on the way to Petra, you should definitely pay a visit to the Suzana bar. The cocktail bar is located directly on a marina and is only 50 meters from the great Tala Bay beach.
- Ginger ale
- Combine all ingredients – except the Ginger Ale – in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass.
- Add the Ginger Ale and a straw.
- Cheers from Jordan!
Jordan shows itself to be a modern and cosmopolitan country that maintains its Islamic traditions but faces west. Alcohol is served in many places, and there are bars and occasionally western-style nightclubs. The city of Aqaba, located on the Red Sea, offers its visitors the opportunity for a beach holiday all year round.
- Amaretto | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Stolichnaya vodka| USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*